We hope you can join us for Plants, Pests and Pathogens, Tuesday 8/23/2011 at 10am.
You can participate in this two-hour training opportunity for Master Gardeners and Horticulture Agents via your computer, or you can go to one the of downlink sites. To participate from your computer:
- Log In by 9:30 am. Include your county with your name and leave the password field blank
- Take a few minutes ahead of time to visit the page on How to Use Elluminate. Check to be sure that you have downloaded the free software required to run the program. There are one page reference guides and tutorials available.
In order to minimize interference, please keep your microphone turned off, except when you are speaking to the group.
Schedule for August 23 Session:
- 10:05 am- Regional Update, Coastal Plains: Cyndi Lauderdale, Wilson
- 10:10 am-Regional Update, Piedmont: Mary Helen Ferguson, Randolph
- 10:15 am- Regional Update, Mountain/Foothills: John Vining, Polk County
- 10:20 am- Featured Speaker: Frank Louws, Organic Disease Management for Vegetable Gardens
- 10:58 am- Show Stopper Plants: Climbing Hydrangea, John Vining
- 11:00 am- Entomology: David Stephan, NCSU PDIC, Insect Identification Specialist
- 11:35 am- Current Issues in Plant Pathology: Mike Munster, PDIC